
That’s Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Worsted, in the Mixed Berries colorway. Then on Saturday, I got the new Rebecca magazine. I’ve signed up for the Rebecca29 knitalong, to make this:

Also on Saturday, I hung out at Knit Happens, where I saw Holly and hung out with Wendy. They are a riot! I will have to go sit and knit there more often.
While I was there I bought the yarn for the Rebecca sweater. I wanted it to match this dress I have, but since I didn’t have the dress with me, I agonized over the color choice. Let me know what you think: looking at the pattern above and the yarn and dress combo below, do you think it’s a good match? The GGH Soft Kid also comes in a soft blue or peach, which could also be good...

Meanwhile still knitting on Lucky. No photos, nothing to see here…I've finished the back and am working on the right front. I’m excited that the designer has started a blog! Go visit Melissa over here.
Happy knitting, everyone!


2 comments:
I definitely think that the Soft Kid goes with the dress! It's going to look great. Trust me. :)
I agree with Holly -- it's gonna look great with the dress. Saturday was fun!!
Wendy
Post a Comment