The first thing I noticed about the box from my Better Pal was the return address. This is something you never think about when you send packages, unless you are trying to be sneaky. My BP just put “Better Pal”, and then used my own address! There were no other identifying address marks. Verry sneaky.
I think my BP made this beautiful card. Isn’t it lovely? I am so impressed and I love the artwork.

First item: Utz potato chips! I cannot believe my pal went out of his/her way to get me some of my favorite potato chips. Ah, a little taste of the East Coast…

Next there was a squishy purple package, wrapped with beautiful lavender organza ribbon. I love stuff like that. I will definitely save it for re-use. There was also a beautiful bird ornament attached. I can't imagine that my pal would know this, but I happen to love birds. In fact, I was a biology major in college and I was planning to be an ornithologist.

Inside the package was this super-beautiful skein of Noro Big Kochoran. I’ve only knit with Noro twice, but I’ve enjoyed it both times. And, it just so happens that I need a hat, and this yarn will match all of my winter coats! Fab.

Finally, there was a package that looked suspiciously like a book. (Note the awesome wrapping paper)

Upon opening it, I was delighted to find Debbie Bliss’ new book called Home: 27 Hand Knits for Living. (Forgot to take a photo, but you'll have to trust me on this one.) I was just in the book store perusing this one, and had to tear myself away to go finish my holiday shopping! (you know, for other people) So this was a special treat.
This Better Pal think is pretty cool! It was really fun to see what someone would pick out, just for me! Thanks so much, Pal!


2 comments:
Yeah! Glag you liked everything. Lucky guess on the bird ornament, huh? LOL!
Pretty colors!
:)
Manasi
Post a Comment