Monday, June 26, 2006

Challenge: Week 2

Well. Those sticklers among you will note that this is technically week 3, even though this is the week 2 update. My progress to date:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


From left to right: one sleeve, one teeny-tiny bit of a sleeve, the back, and (gulp) half of the hood and a teeny bit of the front. Clearly, I have my work cut out for me! But I haven't given up hope yet - at least to have the pieces done by June 30. I've finally gotten the hang of the lace pattern, so it's going more quickly now - and having a stockinette sleeve to work on is great stress-relief knitting. (not that I need stress relief knitting or anything...ha!)

Well, it's back to knitting for me. But before I go, I want to plug a new magazine that you should run out and buy: Adorn Magazine. I bought the premiere issue, and it's a really fun magazine. Perfect for you multi-craft multi-taskers out there! Lots of stitching, sewing, paper arts and beading. Plus, I love the tag line: The Crafty Girl's Guide to Embellishing Life.

That's what I need: some embellishment.

Later, y'all.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck! It's looking good!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's impressive progress! Thanks, too, for the endorsement of Adorn. I keep looking at it wondering if it would be worth the money, so it's nice to get an honest opinion.