The Norah Gaughan lace hoodie is in time-out right now. I just don't have the heart to try the lace-flipping again for a little while! I've already ripped out my mistakes at least three times.
So I decided to work on a quicker project, and bust some stash:

The lovely Bonne Marie's Ribby Shell! And in a snappy lavender color to boot. The yarn is Classic Elite Provence, purchased from last year's Webs Anniversary Sale. If you've never knit with this yarn - run out and track some down...it is so beautiful. You know how when you use fabric softener on your clothes, and they come out of the dryer all soft and cushy feeling? That's how this yarn feels when it's knit up (although it feels pretty normal in the skein). It's multi-plied so it evens out your stitches too. The only bad thing is that it retails for $12.50 a skein - ouch! Maybe Webs will put it on discount again.
Anyway, that's all I've got for now. Thanks again for the good wishes - here's to another great year.


1 comment:
That is such a nice shade of lavender and it looks good against your skintone. I've heard good things about Provence yarn but that price always stops me.
Post a Comment