...and I'm trying to distract you until I can upload some pictures! Besides, everybody's doin' it....
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Dana
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, although my parents found out after they named me that I had a great-great aunt with the same first name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Mmm. Can’t remember. Probably at my wedding, 4/1?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I LOVE my handwriting, mainly because I can change it at will.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Corned beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Tough question! Probably sometimes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but the entries are infrequent.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um...no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops, as a snack food.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes – hence my handle, sturdygirl.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Coffee.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10.
5. RED OR PINK? Definitely pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That sometimes it is hard for me to be optimistic and worry-free.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma Ginny, who passed away when I was 14.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No thanks! But I would be curious to see other people’s answers.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey pinstripe pants, white shirt, and black shoes (with purple stripes).
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Coffee (this morning), movie popcorn (last night)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The heating ducts in my office.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My husband’s laundry/facewash/deodorant/general aroma. Second place: lemon verbena.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My little brother David.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The smile!
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? YES! Hi Bonne and Lisa!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Gin and tonic (with extra lime, please!).
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Speed skating. But since I can’t watch it very often – next choice is baseball.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? Don’t know!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Used to, and will again – but right now, I am 4-eyes.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? A toss up between fettucine alfredo and asparagus
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings all the way!!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Definitely summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Definitely hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crème brulee.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea!
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Surprise me!
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Billy Phelan's Greatest Game by William Kennedy (author of Ironweed)
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don’t have one
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't, I was at a private screening of a new movie, Bobby
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves/water, the slurping sound mac & cheese makes when you stir it :)
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Honduras
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Coming up with theories about stuff that I know nothing about
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ohio
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nabbed from Bonne Marie’s blog
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment