I am at home and on the mend. The pain is manageable, and my mom and my husband have been taking good care of me. I'm spending about 98% of my time in bed, but so far I'm not too bored...I've watched a LOT of DIY, HGTV and TLC. I'm also totally hooked on Top Design! (Why didn't Ryan get kicked off this week instead of Elizabeth??) I'm also knitting, but the turnaround time for photo shoots has lengthened substantially. :) I'm working on the Forest Canopy Shawl in the Dream in Color yarn I showed last week. It's beautiful so far! It's my first lace piece, so I'm excited to see it come together.
Also, I couldn't have been more surprised to receive lots of flowers! And since it is February and snowy, I thought I'd share some happy flower photos. Looking forward to catching up with all of you since I am back home and online.






13 comments:
glad everything went ok and you're home safe and sound! rest up and have fun knitting! :)
Enjoy resting and recuperating. Sounds like you'll be back to day to day business (and maybe missing having so much knitting time) soon. :)
Thanks for the flowers, they're gorgeous!
yeah, welcome home!
I'm sure it's nice to be home! And well-taken care of.
So glad to hear that everything went well for you. I hope your recuperation period goes well and that you can enjoy pursuing a few of your hobbies while you rest.
Hearing that you're doing well is very good news. And, you will have something beautiful at the end of your recuperation!
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. All of those flowers are beautiful and definitely a great way to brighten up a room.
I'm glad you made it through and hope the rest of your recovery goes smoothly. At least you have lots of knitting time now.
The flowers are all lovely, I hope they helped keep your spirits up.
Glad to hear that you are doing well! The flowers are beautiful - so many of my favorites are in your pictures. :)
I finished Fetching 2 weeks ago w/ some Dream in Color yarn - loved the yarn. I have the same pink one for a future knit for my sister. :)
Yay! I'm glad everything went well, and that you're not too bored or in pain. :)
So happy to hear that you're on the mend! The flowers are lovely. Rest up, and don't overdo things, okay?
ack! just read about your surgery. i hope that you are happy and on the mend!
I'm glad the surgery went well and that you're at home resting now.
Post a Comment