Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Progress

Just the sleeves & trim to go now:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Two Fronts! Woot!

Also, re: the magazines. I think I should keep Interweave, since I have found many beautiful items in it I'd like to wear (thanks for the reality check, Amelia!). But I will keep an open mind toward VK and consider subscribing (even though it may mean wallpapering my apartment in knitting magazines).

Laters, knitters!

5 comments:

La Cabeza Grande said...

That's already looking good. I bet it'll be so pretty when all the pieces are put together.

Adrienne said...

Looking really good! Can't wait to see it put together!

monica said...

Wow you are speedy too! Your 2 fronts look great!

Anonymous said...

The cardi is looking great. Between yours and Monica's, I think I've found a project for my Blue Sky Organic Cotton stash. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

heee, i can't wait to get mine and pick out buttons. i know i'll to knit one for myself now!