Wednesday, August 01, 2007

News Flash!

Hey y'all, I'm on Ravelry! Look for me as zeelyknits.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!

Vicki said...

Super!! I've got 12476, give or take a few, in front of me. I think that's so funny.
I wanted to say thanks, I got to Purl Bee from your site and I like it a lot.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Great news on Ravelry -- and conveyed in your comment on my blog today! Yessss! I should be able to be there more or less on time tonight, for once.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! i'm patiently waiting. i have 3000+ people in front of me. think i'll get on this year? :)

Deborah said...

and another one bites the dust! Wow, where are we all going to find the time???

Angela said...

I think you and I got on at the very same moment. (Only I didn't know that hotmail had eaten my invitation in April. So much time wasted...or saved, depending on how you look at things!)