Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pea-nutty


IMG_3184
Originally uploaded by zeelyknits
Thought I'd share a pic of a recent baking project. These are peanut butter sandwich cookies. The filling is made with cream cheese, peanut butter and some sugar.

This picture is kind of like my life lately: nutty and nuttier. I've been at my 'new' job since December and I think it's messed with my head a little bit. I'm trying to get a little perspective on things now and hopefully blogging will help with that.

I've really appreciated the comments and notes I've received encouraging me to blog and/or to not to feel guilty about whether I blog or not. It's nice to know that if I want to share about my life through this medium that you are happy to listen. I hope you are all well and I plan to be checking in here more often.

11 comments:

Harlem Purl said...

Those cookies look SO good. I'm currently going through a baking/cookign phase so if you're willign to part with the recipe, please pass along my way. Thanks. Email addy is harlempurlsATgmailDOTcom.
-Chante

Trope said...

YUM. Those look dee-lish.

And yes, we will still check in whenever you decide to post... thanks to the miracle of RSS, we will find you wherever and whenever you de-lurk!

Hey, I just realized that it's spring and we are long overdue for an in-person chat. I hope to make it to KIP one day, but if I slack, come after me with a double-point.

Angela said...

Mmmmm...those look good!

Saw you on Franklin's blog. Great picture!

Angela said...

Mmmmm...those look good!

Saw you on Franklin's blog. Great picture!

Lynette said...

the cookie looks delicious. i recently discovered/started eating peanut butter.

i'm glad to see you post. i click on your blog on bloglines just to see if i've missed something.

we're here anytime you want/need to talk. :)

Melissa said...

Mmmmm, cookies! You can check in anytime with cookie pics too :)

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that you shouldn't feel bad or guilty when you don't have time to blog or knit. I had to get over that myself. No pressure is so much more fun. Check in when you can, you know?

Alison said...

Those cookies are making me hungry... peanut butter cookies are my favorite!

Happy knitting-
ali

Evelyn said...

OK, so you're flashing the cookies with no recipe??? C'mon now!?

I hope that things will get better for you. I've been dealing with some challenging issues at work, and whe I changed the way I was viewing the situation, and the way I responded to the difficulties, amazingly things began to improve.

We'll miss you at MD S& W this year. ;-)

Evelyn
dcknitdiva on Ravelry

Evelyn said...

OK, have you completely abandoned the blog??? ;-)

Tag! You're it!

I tagged you. You can go to my blog to find out the tag rules. ;-)

Evelyn/ dcknitdiva

Anonymous said...

Are you there??I´m(and my knittingfriends) miss you and your wonderful knitting things.
You give us inspiration!!

Knittingcafe´in Sweden.
Good Luck in life and we look forward to visit your Blog again.
/Ella in Norrköping!