I have really neglected my blog, but for good reason - I have been travelling a lot for work, and I've only been working on one project (the multi-colored cabled sock), so there wasn't much to say about that. But now that I'm back, I have some serious stash enhancement to report:
The yarn is Colinette Mohair in the Tapis colorway, and Cascade Pastaza in black. Delish.
You can see in the background the pattern I'll be using, the Winter Poncho pattern from The Yarn Girls book.
And here's a pic showing what I've done so far:
This poncho is going to be gorgeous! I only hope I don't feel too self-conscious wearing it. I'm not often one for look-at-me garments; but hopefully this will be understatedly fabulous, which is my fashion holy grail.
So, about this posting business. I'm going to try and post three times a week (weekdays and weekends). Any more than that is wishful thinking. I do hope you'll continue to visit me!
Happy knitting!


1 comment:
welcome back.
Post a Comment