Monday, June 13, 2005

The perfect weekend

...In which I ate famous food.

Friends J. and P. and I went to Frontera Grill, one of the chef Rick Bayless’ two restaurants. A party in my mouth, from margarita to mole. Can’t wait to go back!

...In which I gave a gift.

I went to Chicago for my friend E.’s baby shower. It was a great group of family and friends from near and far. We ate well, played games, enjoyed each other’s company, and gave gifts. Here was mine:







...In which I celebrated Knit in Public Day

A swatch of Soleil:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



burp.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby cardigan is adorable! Where is the pattern from?

littleboxes said...

cardigan looks great, we're sure that E liked her gift very much. That beer looks good.

Anonymous said...

The baby cardigan is adorable, I'm with the other people who asked where the pattern came from! I really like your yarn for Soleil too.

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog for the first time. Love your work. The baby sweater is adorable - what patter did you use?