Blogging has added so much to my life. I've met people from all over the U.S. and other countries, read about knitting projects and life's work, visited places I may never see in person, and learned about recipes and cultural traditions. I've given and received encouragement and support on knitting and beyond, from careers to family to life's twists and turns. The more I share through blogging, the more the world and all the viewpoints and people in it keep expanding.
None of this would be possible without those who write blogs, and those who read them. I am so grateful for getting the chance to be a tiny part of your lives and to share part of my life with you.
Hubby says it's time to stop blogging and get back to honeymooning. So, here's a pic from Portland, with my latest project. (for the sticklers among you, it's a shawl in Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb in the Ravenswood colorway)

My best to all of you!


11 comments:
Happy anniversary! I'm glad you became a knit blogger :)
Happy blogiversary. Now get back to honeymooning! :)
Happy blogiversary! And the shawl looks great!
Congratulations, D! A wonderful blogiversary to you... I'm glad to get the chance to knit with you once in a while, and hope to live vicariously through this yarn crawl of Portland (erm, I mean, honeymoon), so bring back lots of pictures!
Happy blogversary, more importantly, happy honeymooning!!
The shawl looks great -- and happy blogiversary, my dear!
Happy blogiversary! Is that a brewski in the pic? Way to go, honeymooner!
Happy Blogiversary!
happy blogiversary! stop knitting and get back to that honeymoon! wait....i take that back! :)
Duo Happies to YOU! Blogiversary and honey-MOON!
I love that word - honeymoon! And you're in PORTLAND! I want to move there - seriously -
You look so happy in that picture - just gorgeous!
Happy blogiversary! I echo E's comment--I'm glad I get to knit with you! I know you're having a great time out there!
Post a Comment