Here in chicago we live by the "vote early, vote often" motto. I voted at 1pm, you think I can make it back before 7pm? ;)
I have to say, everytime I vote I feel like a slacker because there are always so many categories for which I am unprepared no matter how hard I try to find and research them all.
Hi Dana! This is a great photo -- I'm late commenting on it, but even later on the great interview with the Yarnplay author. I really enjoyed it and was glad to see that I'm not nuts for thinking my toddler daughter looks great in some brown pants that were hand-me-downs from a friend. Pink's OK, of course, but yay for sophisticated colors for kids!
7 comments:
...let's just hope they don't steal it again and that the lawyers don't roll over and let 'em...
what a great picture. i just hope our country can get back on it's feet after this election. i'm so tired of feeling so helpless.
I'm excited to vote today although doing it in DC feels like such a rip off. Stupid lack of full voting rights.
You should see all of the poll workers right in front on where you took that very picture. I work like 4 doors down and it's fierce.
Done! It felt good.
In Chicago, they just buy elections rather than dealing with this silly voting nonsense. At least that is what we heard.
Here in chicago we live by the "vote early, vote often" motto. I voted at 1pm, you think I can make it back before 7pm? ;)
I have to say, everytime I vote I feel like a slacker because there are always so many categories for which I am unprepared no matter how hard I try to find and research them all.
Hi Dana! This is a great photo -- I'm late commenting on it, but even later on the great interview with the Yarnplay author. I really enjoyed it and was glad to see that I'm not nuts for thinking my toddler daughter looks great in some brown pants that were hand-me-downs from a friend. Pink's OK, of course, but yay for sophisticated colors for kids!
Post a Comment