Sunday, November 16, 2008

A New Project


Vine Lace, Eco Wool DK
Originally uploaded by zeelyknits
Hi all. Long time no blog. Long, long time, in fact. I've been knitting, but not nearly as much as when I blogged regularly -- so I thought maybe if I started blogging again, I would get some energy back into my knitting.

The picture is a swatch for a sweater I'm about to make. A co-worker had this fabulous sweater, and I am going to copy it. I had been looking for a pattern for some yarn I bought last summer (Sirdar Eco Wool DK), and I think I should have enough for this project. Even though its a DK weight, the sweater is going to be knit on US8s -- so that should stretch the yardage considerably.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Helllllooooo! Long time, no see! How are you? Glad to get a bit of an update!

La Cabeza Grande said...

Thanks so much for checking in, D! Hope all is well. So far, so good on the swatching. I trust the sweater will turn out just beautifully.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Looks very nice !!!

Barbara deG said...

I was checking Friends and saw you updated your blog in Nov. Great! I only post once or twice a month but wish I had time to do it more often.
Happy New Year!
Barbara from MD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

ran across your blog and wanted to say Hello! I love the color you are using. Enjoyed reading through your blog and hope to see more soon.....

Cheers!