Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Knit...Knit...Knitty!

Hello friends,

By now I imagine you have seen the new Knitty. With each new issue, this mag manages to surprise and delight me. This one is no exception! I love Cathode, and especially Tempting. I'm not sure if I would wear these in the winter, though, because I'm always cold - but I am considering organizing a knitalong for one of these two patterns. Anyone know how you start one?

No photos today, as I have misplaced the cord to my digicam. But, I am continuing on my Christmas gifts, namely the blue-green socks that I have posted about several times. I am also attempting to make a scarf in Noro Transitions, in the #8 colorway, which was featured on the Knit Happens blog:


My first try was not so lovely as this one - but I am undaunted and will try again. Photos tomorrow, I promise! Until then, happy knitting!

1 comment:

littleboxes said...

good luck with the scarf!