Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the kind comments on my post! I really appreciate it.

Lynette asked how much Manos was needed for my scarf. I bought two skeins and held them double, and after cutting 10" pieces for the fringe, I had two small balls remaining. So two skeins will be plenty. (I don't think one would be enough.)

Another reader asked about knitting groups in DC. I'm glad you asked! If I wanted to, I could go to at least two knitting group meetings every week, and those are just the ones you can get to via Metro. Visit http://dcknitters.themindspill.com/ for a listing and be sure to sign up for the Yahoo Group. There's also a DC Stitch-n-Bitch Yahoo Group you can join. I can say from personal experience that all of the groups listed are friendly and welcoming to newcomers. The more the merrier!

No comments: