...Yes, only 91 days until - you guessed it - Christmas! (and 73 days until Hanukkah) That means it's time to start all of those handmade gifts you plan on giving. I always plan to make a bunch of gifts, but I'm lucky if I make two or three. But this year (I vow - although I always vow), this year will be different! It's September, I've bought most of the yarn for my projects, and I am ready to do some gift-knitting. So I started this:
I am making socks for my boyfriend's dad. Good thing he doesn't read my blog! It's a little hard to figure out the sizing, but hopefully I can get someone (preferably another male with a size 11 1/2 shoe) to try it on.
Well, I should really get back to work. Happy knitting!
1 comment:
Nice sock, or part of one. We think you'll finish your gifts this year. Good luck.
Post a Comment